Join Friedman’s as we celebrate Fire Safety Month with our Fire Safety Event this weekend. Local Fire Departments and Factory Reps will be on hand to answer all of your questions, including:
- How to prevent house fires
- How to plan a family escape route
- How to cook safely
- How to safely heat your home
- Safety precautions with candles, smoking materials, oiled rags, and cigarettes
- How to prevent electrical fires
- How to install home safety sprinklers
- What to look for in a fire extinguisher
Fires are no funny matter, and as we approach the holidays — from Halloween through New Year’s — the chances for accidental house fires dramatically increase. Swing by Friedman’s Home Improvement to learn more about fire safety and find any supplies you’ll need to prevent fires, put out fires, escape fires, and clean up after fires.
For more information and ideas about fire safety tips, click on this link to visit the National Fire Protection Association Website.
Make sure to bring the kids along for a Kidsworx workshop on Saturday, October 6th from 9 AM – 12 PM! Kids and adults are all welcome to come on down to Friedman’s Home Improvement this weekend, meet local firefighters, and check out our October fire safety event!