Have you been watching the inspirational painting techniques used on the home design and renovation shows on HGTV and the DIY Network? Some of these home painting techniques are simple, and some are a bit more complex.
Friedman’s Home Improvement carries Ralph Lauren Home Interior Paints, and we have discovered some of the painting techniques they use to create the intended mood of a room or home. Click on the following painting techniques to learn more about how to make your painting project look like it was done by a high-end designer.
- See the colors of Indigo Denim and learn how to apply these painting techniques.
- Learn to create the warm glow of your room in Candlelight.
- Like the look of Antiqued Leather? Watch the video showing this painting technique.
- Capture the worn, soothing look of River Rock painting techniques.
- Nothing is as sumptuous as the look of Suede on your walls.
- Learn how to capture the sparkling painting techniques of Regent Metallics.
- Like Stripes? Learn how to apply Striping to your walls with these painting techniques.
- For final touches, learn how to paint the trim in Regent Metallics.
- Natural Linen is a look that is both soothing and distinctive.
- The Bright Canvas painting technique will remind you of the summertime and sailing.
- The Ragging painting technique add luminous layers of color to a room.
- Sponging adds depth and texture to a room’s walls.
- The Colorwashing painting technique adds character to any room.
We know the choices are endless, and our friendly staff can assist you with the Ralph Lauren paints and painting supplies to create these beautiful results. If you have additional questions about painting techniques, taping, measuring, and general painting, just ask!
Visit us any time either at Friedman’s Home Improvement online, or at one of our Santa Rosa, Sonoma, or Ukiah stores, where you’ll get the lowest price and local advice.