Outdoor power equipment can make yard work much easier and more enjoyable. It also cuts down the time you spend working in the yard, allowing you more time to relax and enjoy your yard.
Friedman’s Home Improvement lists the five essential outdoor power tools to get you started taming the great outdoors:
- Lawnmower — The most essential of all outdoor power equipment, Friedman’s offers several varieties that will best fit your outdoor requirements.
- Leaf Blower — Leaf blowers can be electric powered or gas powered. Always wear hearing and eye protection when operating a leaf blower.
- String Trimmer — String trimmers include both electric and gas power sources. Always follow manufacturer instructions carefully for safety.
- Hedge Trimmer — Hedge trimmers allow you to shape and trim hedges in a shorter period of time than traditional hedge shears. Make certain you keep hands and the extension cord away from the blade.
- Mini Tiller / Cultivator — The mini tiller/cultivator, which is just the right size for small gardens and raised beds. Mini tillers are propelled manually and creates powdery smooth soil that is ready for planting.
Once you are finished using your outdoor power equipment, make sure you clean the equipment thoroughly. Cleaning your outdoor power equipment and using it properly will keep your garden in tip top shape for many years to come.
If you need assistance finding which outdoor power equipment essential tools are best for your situation, ask any of our friendly and knowledgeable Friedman’s staff. Visit us any time either at Friedman’s Home Improvement online, or at one of our Santa Rosa, Sonoma, or Ukiah stores, where you’ll get the lowest price and local advice.
Good luck with your projects using these 5 essential outdoor power tools.