Surely the big man with the beard and red suit has made his list and checked it twice, but have you? Friedman’s Home Improvement is here to help you remember all the finer details that go into a busy, yet low-stress, holiday weekend.
Don’t forget these important items before kicking off this year’s holiday festivities:
● Batteries! – Most toys and gifts run on AA sized batteries, but double check what sized batteries are required so you’re not stuck with a child crying over a toy that won’t operate. Same goes for the grown man crying over his new toy that won’t operate.
● Tables and Folding Chairs – Our Lifetime brand tables and folding chairs are perfect for extra company and are easy to store when not in use. Plus, they live up to their brand name and seem to last a Lifetime.
● Garbage Bags – Your garbageman will thank you for purchasing the appropriate bags:
○ Black for Garbage
○ Clear for recycling
● Car Jumper Cables – Just in case someone gets a little too excited about drinking egg nog and running into the house before turning off their headlights.
● Plastic Storage Bins – For storing away this year’s holiday memories, lights, ornaments, wreaths, and that sweater you wear once a year when Aunt Bertha comes to visit.
● Scotch Tape – Used to wrap gifts, and tape holiday cards up on the wall. Sometimes used to tape the mouths of brothers-in-law when they start telling embarrassing stories.
● Scissors – For opening those hermetically-sealed, hard-plastic wrapped gifts. You’re welcome.
● Extension Cords – Because you can never have enough extension cord…or duct tape.
Visit us any time either at Friedman’s Online, or at one of our Santa Rosa, Sonoma, or Ukiah stores, where you’ll get the lowest price and local advice.