We are committed to the physical and financial health and wellbeing of our communities every step of the way. While the situation is changing rapidly, below are some of the actions we continue to maintain as our commitment to a safe experience.
Maintaining a Safe Environment
To do our part in supporting public health recommendations and maintaining a safe environment, the following actions have been implemented in all our stores.
- Continuing expanded cleaning procedures
- Hourly store cleaning and disinfecting by Team Members
- Weekly deep cleaning by professional 3rd Party
- Enforcing local health orders regarding face covers
- Limiting store entrances for increased monitoring
- Encouraging shopping from cars in our drive-thru yards
- Touchless Delivery
- Limiting the number of customers in a store at one time
- Reducing store hours
- Reminding customers to shop quickly and with purpose
- Installing protective cashier/customer shields at all registers
- Reinforcing safe social distances of 6 feet or more
- Monitoring Team Member for symptoms prior to all shifts
- Installing hand washing stations at store entrances
- Closing all fitting rooms
Current Store Hours
All four Friedman’s locations have the store hours listed below. Please check our website for the latest hours, as they may change.
Monday – Friday: 6am-7pm
Message From Our CEO
We are working to support our neighbors, teams, and their families. We are striving to provide every Team Member the support and stability needed now and for the long term.
I ask you to join me in following the guidance of our healthcare community, making the short-term sacrifices that keep our neighbors safe as we provide essential products and services for our communities.
Know that no matter what, we will be together every step of the way.
Until then, stay safe, love each other, and go wash your hands.
President & CEO
Friedman’s Home Improvement