Protect yourself and loved ones, by preventing Mosquito exposure.
- Limit outdoor activity during high mosquito activity (dawn & dusk)
- Use mosquito repellents containing DEET, picaridin or oil of lemon eucalyptus (read and follow label)
- Wear protective clothing
- Reduce indoor exposure by keeping windows and doors closed whenever possible
- Inspect and maintain window and door screens
- Control mosquitoes around your home and property by draining all unnecessary standing water
- Inspect rain gutters, pet water bowls, abandoned pools/spas, rain barrels, etc.
- Use mosquito fish and/or biological controls in ponds and fountains
These products and more available in-store now!
4055 Santa Rosa Ave.
429 N. McDowell Blvd.
1255 Airport Park Blvd.