You’re probably wondering why there are multiple customer login buttons above. We are pleased to announce that as part of our company’s core value of continual improvement, we have invested heavily in new technology. We’ve partnered with Microsoft and their most current retail system, D365 to better serve our customers. As with most software transitions, there will be changes we would like to share with you.
We are taking a phased approach and will be operating the new system in one store while continuing our legacy system in others. The first store to utilize our new Microsoft system will be Ukiah starting on 2/5/18.
With this transition, you can soon look forward to the following benefits:
- Online payments
- Viewing and printing invoices online
- Online payments can be made with a credit card or directly from your checking account
- Ability to select specific invoices for payment
- Automatically faxed invoices will be replaced with the ability to receive emailed invoices directly from point of sale
Please note the following changes:
- Authorized Purchaser’s Lists: Accounts will have one master list that is good for all associated job accounts
- Account Numbers: Account numbers will change (look for account numbers on your new statement!)
- Each of your job accounts will have a new and unique account number that will still be linked to your master account. For example, if your job account number is 12345-1, the new format will be a new 6 digit number, such as 360098.
- Please make your purchasers aware that PO’s must be given at point of sale to ensure it is notated on the order.
- You will receive one, consolidated statement, however, you can still look forward to job account totals/invoice breakdown.
- New statements will not include invoice copies, but they will soon be available online.
We have a terrific Credit Team to help make this transition as smooth as possible. As always, we are here to help and look forward to being a resource for your upcoming projects and business in 2018! If you want to learn more about what E-Pay does, click here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out and someone will get to you shortly.